LG UNVEILS V30 FLAGSHIP WITH SUPER CAMERA, SOUND FEATURES:
LG Electronics last week released it new latest flagship Smartphone named as LG V30 at IFA 2017 in Berlin.
Among the LG V30’s innovations:
- An F1.6 aperture camera lens;
- A glass Crystal Clear Lens;
- The first OLED FullVision display;
- Cine Video mode for producing movie-quality videos;
- The Point Zoom feature, which lets users zoom in on any subject anywhere in the frame;
- Cine Effect, which has 15 preset effects to give videos a movie-like look;
- Premium sound with advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, sound tuning by B&O Play; and
- Voice recognition.
Its comes with the processor of Qualcomm Snapdragon 35, 6 inches of screen with 18:9 QuadHD+OLED FullVision display resolution of 2,880 x 1,440 pixels, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128GB of internal storage with the capacity of 2TB via microSD card runs on a Android version of 7.1.2 Nougat, Qualcomm Quick Charger 3.0 wireless charging technology.
It comes with two rear cameras 16 MP and 13 MP with standard angle, front camera of 5 MO wide angels especially for selfies, weight 158gm, has NFC and also have USB Type-C 2.0 socket that 3.1 compatible.
This new device LG V30 also rated as water and dust resistance and comes in black, silver, blue and violet colors.
The device has two rear cameras: a 16-MP standard angle with a focal length of F1.6; and a 13-MP wide angle with an F1.9 focal length. It also has a 5-MP wide angle front camera with F2.2 focal length.
It runs Android 7.1.2 Nougat, weighs 158gm, has NFC, and has a USB Type-C 2.0 socket that’s 3.1-compatible.
The V30 is rated at IP68 water and dust resistance, and it uses Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 wireless charging technology. Google Assistant is built in, and it comes in black, silver, blue and violet.