Easy Recipe of Kheer:
Here are the recipe of Kheer :
- ½ cup rice washed
- 1 liter of milk
- 3 – 4 green crushed cardamom,
- 2 – 3 strands saffron
- 4-5 tablespoon sugar,
- Dry fruit which include pistachio and almonds garnish
- Wash, and soak rice in water for 30 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium sized saucepan, bring a liter of milk to boil.
- Turn heat to low, and add cardamom, saffron and soaked rice.
- Add sugar, and stir to dissolve.
- Cook rice on low flame till soft, and stir constantly to make sure that the milk doesn’t boil over or stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the cooked kheer in a glass dish. Let it cool for about 10 – 15 minutes, and then garnish with crushed dry fruit (pistachios and almonds).
- Keep in the fridge till chilled.
- Serve cold.