Don’t spend your hard earned money on cosmetics. It is absolutely ok and totally understandable. Homemade beauty tricks are far better than the ones you get in cosmetics where you most likely end up with burnt or scarred skin.
Here are few easy home beauty tricks that you can make by ingredients that every kitchen has.
Honey works amazingly as a moisturizer, especially when combined with lemon juice.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice in 1 tablespoon of honey and rub it in circular motion all over your face.
- Wait and let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Honey will remove all the dirt and the lemon will remove all the extra oil that causes acne on your skin.
- This will also remove the tan and give you glowing skin.
Remove dead skin from your face. Dead cells accumulate in the pores and lead to acne. It will make your skin dull. Don’t spend your money in the salons and invest into some high-end artificial scrub instead make a simple one at home, which won’t leave your skin looking like peeled top layer off.
- All you need is sugar, lemon juice and olive oil.
- you can replace olive oil with almond oil.
- Mix 2 tablespoon sugar in 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to ½ cup of oil.
- Scrub your face or any part of your body with this mixture.
- It will exfoliate your skin gently and give it a fresh look.
Treatment for Hair
Yogurt, eggs, garlic, onions and lemons are of great use when its about your hairs and skin. Why would you go to a parlor to get a protein treatment when you can save your money and time by doing it yourself at home?
- Mix a cup or two of yogurt (according to hair length) with an egg and apply it to your hair.
- Wait and let it dry and then wash with water.
- Make sure you do not wash your hair with hot water, as it will form clumps of egg in your hair.
- Repeat treatment every two weeks.
Ladies, better you do not sleep with your makeup on. It leaves dark pigmentation on your skin, which is nearly impossible to get rid of. Some wise person figured out the easiest and the cheapest way of removing makeup without harming the skin beneath it.
- Take Olive oil or coconut oil.
- Rub some of the oil on your face and wipe the makeup off with a warm washcloth.
- This will let your skin to breathe and heal overnight.
You don’t need to worry about dark circles under eyes anymore.
- Cut up a few slices of cucumbers or potatoes and put them on your eyes for as long as you like in open air.
- It will relax your mind and take away the dark cells.
you don’t need to use anti-aging beauty creams at all.
- All you need to do is mash a banana and mix in some honey and coconut oil.
- Apply it on your face and leave it for a while.
- This will remove fine lines and wrinkles on the very first stage.