Asus ROG GX800 Liquid Cooled Gaming Notebook Review (GTX 1080 SLI):
When ASUS released the ROG GX700, it’s the time where the performance of desktop and mobile was very slow; GTX 980 was the fastest card for mobile. In 2016 ASUS launched its first prototype GX800 in market, it is the first SLI-capable GTX1080 for mobile months the launch of both technology. According to company, putting multi GPU is not a solution for high-end flagship of any brand, but when its come to cooling system, ASUS has adopted liquid cooling system for flagship GX800. This cooling system make your laptop cool while you playing heavy games.
Today we pit the performance flagship of ASUS against the big boys of MSI and Acer as we review the ASUS ROG GX800 liquid-cooled gaming notebook.
- Dual GeForce GTX 1080 Graphics in SLI liquid cooled by ROG Hydro over clocking dock, powerful performance even when undocked
- Unlocked 7th-Gen Intel Core i7-7280HK Processor, Over clocked 2800 MHz 64GB DDR4 RAM, 1.5 TB (3x 512GB PCIE G3x4 SSD NV Me RAID 0)
- 4″ 4K 3840 X 2160 G-SYNC Display with 178-degree viewing angles (ASUS Exclusive)
- ROG MechTAG Customizable RGB Backlit Low-Profile Mechanical Keyboard, Dual extra-large thermal copper pipes to cool CPU and GPU independently.
- It has Powerful battery with 74WHrs, 4S2P, 8-cell Li-ion Battery Pack, Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard, ROG luggage carry-case.