More than 70% of Brazilian children aged 10 to 12 have a cell phone

0

More than 70% of Brazilian children aged 10 to 12 have a cell phone:

According to the Panorama Mobile Time / Opinon Box survey, the childrens from 10-to-12 year-olds whose parents own to them a Smartphone also have their own device, According to the survey, no less than 72% of children aged 10 to 12 years living in homes with Smartphone also have a smart phone. The other 28% do not have their own Smartphone, but use their parents Smartphone.

Since early

Study showed that child of 13 years old have their own Smartphone in modern era. And 39% do not have their own device, but use the parents. Only 28% of them do not have a Smartphone or use their parents’ device.

 For more updates follow us on Facebook, twitter, Google+, Tumbler

Leave A Reply